Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Warm Weather... Sunglasses!









So today it was around 70 degrees outside. It was so sunny and warm and I thought to myself, "Where are your sunglasses?"

I realized that I need to buy a new pair ASAP! I was looking for some inspiration on what to buy and decided to look at Gucci Sunglasses. I love each and every one pictured above, I should buy one of each (haha).

You can find those sunglasses at www.gucci.com

Well, I'll be taking a trip to the mall soon to get myself a new pair of sunglasses and maybe some new clothes!

I Love You... BYE <3


2 comments:

  1. Very nice sunglasses! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Have a great week!

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are very nice. No Problem, anytime... Thank You!

      Delete