Sunday, March 25, 2012

One Year... and Counting!


Wow! I absolutely positively cannot believe it has been one year since I've started this blog. Time goes by so fast, but I cherish every single moment. Blogging this past year has been such a great experience for me. I never thought I would love it so much.

The people that I have been able to connect with are all so great. I had so much fun doing giveaways and writing different posts that people actually enjoyed. Fashion is a very big part of my life that will always have a special place in my heart.

Thanks to everyone who has made this such a great year. I can't wait to see what the future holds!


"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."
— Gianni Versace
I LOVE YOU... BYE <3




2 comments:

  1. wow congratulations for your first year blogging! It is amazing, right?! I wish you more and more years! Very good Gianni's quote!

    Kisses,
    Cri. (ilpiccolomondodicri.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I wish you all the best as well :)

      XOXO

      Delete