Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Ugg Australia: Sequins


     Hey There! So obviously, I'm obsessed with sequins! Things that are sparkly and bright just make me take a second look. I recently got a pair of these gold sequin Uggs and I absolutely adore them. They are so bright and you could see them from a mile away! The other night, it was pretty cold outside so I wore them to the Greek Festival; everyone LOVED them. I'm just so obsessed with them, they even have glitter on the bottom, how cute is that? I'll probably wear them every now and then with jeans or some casual outfit, it'll make any casual outfit look so fun. I'm so happy, these are gorgeous!
I Love You... BYE ♥

15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://perfectlikeparis.blogspot.com
    :D
    XX Sandrine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I definitely take a look at your blog :)

    Xoxo,
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your article is really helpful to me.thanks!I think we can talk about ugg sequin boots.Wearing sequin uggs can keep warm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much! Im glad you enjoyed my article. I love uggs, they're just so warm during the winter! Thanks for the comment :)

    XOXO,
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this website.This website helped me with prayer learning.and welcome to visit our website sequin uggs.thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats great, I'll definitely visit the site! Thanks for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this website.This website helped me with prayer learning.and welcome to visit our website sequin uggs.thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I very like your article, It very interesting, you can welcome to visit my shop,Mysequin uggs,sequined uggs, there are many cheap discount, I hope you will be interested in, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing!I want to share the fun of ugg tularosa.Wearing sequined uggs can keep warm.sparkly uggs,coach poppy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your article is really helpful to me.thanks!I think we can talk about sequin uggs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree with your statement.Have time to look at sequin uggs,thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like Ugg Boots.So I want to share sparkly uggs with you!Looking forward to your visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your article.And you can have a good see in uggs sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is very interesting, I like it very much, you can welcome to have a look uggs sparkle, I hope you will like it

    ReplyDelete