Monday, March 28, 2011

Colors Colors Colors



Well it's Spring now and of course, you know what that means! Cute Spring colors! I was just looking through an issue of Vogue and saw this white Max Mara suit. I like it, I mostly like how it looks on the model. She looks so smooth, and so confident. White will be the color of the month for April (yeah it's still March but I don't care). I think white looks amazing with black if you're wearing an all black outfit and white accessories, such as a white bag or white shoes. A perfect black and white example is in the second photo. I think too much black and white is sort of odd looking. When I see that, I think of checkered floor tiles... EW! So yeah, don't do that. White looks better with bold colors, light colors combined with white will make you look dainty and boring. Mix it with bright and bold colors in order to stand out. Ok! Now go get dressed, don't disappoint me! I love you... BYE <3

2 comments:

  1. I love that white suit. I want to find some white pants for the summer.

    -Kirstie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it's really nice. My next post is goig to include things I love in white. You should come back and check it out... maybe you'll find something you like.

    XXO,

    Ria

    ReplyDelete